Hello and thank you for visiting HalleyIFS.com. With family in the industry, I have been around insurance for most of my adult life. Because of this, I always took trust for granted when deciding on insurance. When I started my insurance agency, my goal was to create the same kind of trust with my clients that I had when making decisions about my own life insurance. The way I approach building trust is:
· Don’t pressure people. There is true value and need to life insurance. It is my job to listen and help find something that works for the individual.
· Be independent with access to many carriers. Captive agents are limited to what their company offers.
· Answer questions – The more questions you ask, the more I know you understand what you are buying.
· Take care of the customer and the business will come. My reputation and referrals are the most important part of my business.
· Have a network of people that can also help my client. I work with financial professionals, attorneys, home care givers, healthcare advocates and many more because my customers ask if I know someone who can help them.
All types of insurance have value and I can help you come up with a plan to provide protection within your budget. I work with experts in Life Insurance, Long Term Care Insurance, Disability, Health and Auto. Give me a call and I will answer questions or find the person that can help. At Halley Insurance and Financial Solutions we are here to help plan for life’s biggest WhatIFS!
Dave Halley, M.B.A
Member IL-COC and ACP certified.